POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Two entries: objectionable? : Two entries: objectionable? Server Time
12 Jun 2024 00:57:05 EDT (-0400)
  Two entries: objectionable?
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 28 Apr 1999 17:06:34
Message: <372769AB.1B2126FE@geocities.com>
What is the general philosophy on entering two entries to a competition?

I know I have fireballed entries for stills when someone submitted three
copies of the same geometric figurines just rearranged on different
desks.  For the upcoming round, do you think people would object if I
submitted to differently-themed entries, especially if done with
different rendering packages?

Or rather, would anyone besides my wife object?

Greg M. Johnson